Is your pet a homebody, resistant to change?
Do you want to maintain your pet's routine and/or diet? Our pet sitter cares for your pet in your own home
, minimizing the stress of your absence.
With our pet sitting service, your pet. . .
- Remains happy and healthy within its own environment.
- Remains on its normal eating and dietary routine.
- Does not suffer great anxiety over your absence.
- Is not stressed at being relocated to a strange environment—kennel, relative's home, etc.
- Maintains well-established personal routines.
- Receives individualized exercise per your instructions.
- Looks forward to his sitter's visit for individual attention.
Traditional Pet Sitting
- Morning, mid-day and/or evening visits.
- Morning: 6 am to 11 am.
- Mid-day: 11:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Evening: 5 pm to 9 pm.
Dog Runs For Fun
- 30-minute runs. Not a walk!
- Tailored run for pet health and happiness.
- Meets pet's physical and psychological needs.
- Safe and fun—up to two dogs.
- Weekly scheduled single (or more) visits.
- Great for juvenile, geriatric or ill pets.
- Pet gets mid-day potty break and is exercised.
Power Walks For Dogs
- 30-minute power walks, tailored for your dog.
- Not a casual walk, but not a run.
- Stimulating and invigorating—up to two dogs.
We will also bring in your mail and newspapers, water your potted plants, open and/or close window treatments and rotate lights, giving your home an occupied appearance.